I wish to return an item
Q: How do I return an item?
A: We want you to feel confident that you made the right choice in your purchase. That’s why Wex offers a 30-day returns period. We will accept any item for a full refund provided that –
- Your item is complete and in an 'as new' saleable condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging)
- Any use of the product is relative to examining it, and ensuring it suits your needs. We can’t accept items that have obvious evidence of heavy use, such as scuffs, marks, scratches or a high shutter count. Wex Photographic does not sell products on a trial basis.
- It is returned with the original box, packing and any accessories you received with it.
- You have proof of purchase
- You also return any free gifts which came with the product, which also must be in their original packaging and in a saleable condition
We may accept returns within the Returns Period that do not fully comply with the above requirement, but we reserve the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Wex Photographic at your own risk and cost.