The Colormunki Display does not switch on?
Q. The ColorMunki Display does not switch on?
A. The ColorMunki will not light up when you plug it into your computer, this is completely normal. You will need to install the ColorMunki Display software first, the latest version can be downloaded from here
- Once installed you can plug in the ColorMunki device.
- Open the software and select 'Profile My Display'
- Select the monitor you wish to profile and then click 'Next'
- Select the display setting you would like to use and click 'Next'
- Make sure the ambient diffuser on the ColorMunki device is in the up position and click 'Measure'
- You will see the led on the side of the ColorMunki device blink once as it does a measure of the ambient light.
- You will see a big green tick on the screen and the result of the measurement, click 'Next'.
- You will see the led on the ColorMunki device flashing quickly. Twist the ambient diffuser to the rear position.
- Place your ColorMunki device on your monitor and follow the on screen instructions.